SlackersChat IRC

Sunday 11 August 2013

Intelligent Voting

Lyrositor: "6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Filencai, only fully-fledged members of MENSA are allowed to vote."
Lyrositor: My Political Freedoms took quite a dip as a result. :P
Tomala: lol
Lyrositor: In Filencai, anyone can say whatever they want. It's just that only a select few can vote. ;)
DreamingGirl: heh
DreamingGirl: well.. in a way I'd feel safer knowing that only smart people can vote XD
Tomala: XD
DreamingGirl: and sometimes I really wish there was an IQ requirement for voting
Lyrositor: That's why I chose that option. Although, since I also live in a country where spies are 15 year-olds on computers, I'm not sure how safe I am anymore...
DreamingGirl: doesnt sound too bad overall
DreamingGirl: heh
Tomala: That wouldn't fly well here in the US. But Adam would be proud being the only one in Georgia to vote :3

No comments:

Post a Comment